The purpose of this Online Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we gather online about you when you visit hymntechnology.com("our site"), how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, that information.
This Online Privacy Statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
1. Sites Covered By This Statement
This Online Privacy Statement covers the collection and use of data on the hymntechnology.com web site.
2. What Information We Collect
The information we collect on our site generally falls into the following two categories: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. The Personally Identifiable Information we collect when you use our site may include your name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address. We request Personally Identifiable Information when you order a product or service, participate in certain promotional activities, fill out forms, and correspond with us.
We do not connect the Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information we collect on our site.
3. Why We Collect Your Information
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide customers with superior service and to provide all visitors a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience while using our site. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information on an aggregated basis to analyze customer behaviour to help us understand how visitors use our site and to measure interest in the various pages. We use this information to improve the content of our site and to make our site easier to use.
4. How We Use Your Information
We gather and use information in a number of ways, including the following:
- Ordering: We collect Personally Identifiable Information when you purchase products and services. We collect this information to deliver your order, to obtain payment, and to communicate with you about the status of your order.
- Product registration: We collect Personally Identifiable Information when you register your Hymn Technology products online. We keep this information for reference if you later request customer service and we use the information to personalize that service.
- Technical support: We may collect certain information when you request technical support for your Hymn Technology products. This information is necessary to identify your systems, understand the configuration of the products, diagnose your questions, and provide solutions.
- Online surveys and polling: We collect Personally Identifiable Information from customers who volunteer to complete surveys or participate in polls. We use this information to improve our products and services.
Newsletters and promotional e-mails: We collect Personally Identifiable Information when you ask to receive newsletters, promotional e-mails, and other information. We use this information to provide you the information you request.
- Contact information: If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including Personally Identifiable Information. We use this information to help us provide better service in the event you contact us again.
- Gifts: If you order a gift to be delivered to someone else, we will use the person's information that you provide to ship the product and confirm delivery.
5. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent to others the Personally Identifiable Information we collect online. Unless we have your permission, we will share the Personally Identifiable Information you provide online only with Hymn Technology distributors and dealers, and only for the purposes described above. Where Hymn Technology engages third parties to perform services on our behalf, we will require them to observe the intent of this Online Privacy Statement.
From time to time, we may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to a court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We may release certain Personally Identifiable Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
Hymn Technology or its related entities could merge with or be acquired by another business entity or their respective assets could be acquired. Should such a combination or acquisition occur, you should expect that Hymn Technology would share some or all of your Personally Identifiable Information to continue serving you and other users of our site.
6. Your Choices
Hymn Technology will not use or share the Personally Identifiable Information collected on our site in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information, including those described above, without providing you a choice whether to permit any such unrelated uses.
7. Accessing and Changing Your Information
Hymn Technology seeks to ensure that your information and preferences are accurate and complete. If you have registered your Hymn Technology product or created personal profiles online, you may access and change your information by visiting the site where it was submitted. If you change your mind and wish not to receive further marketing communications from Hymn Technology, let us know by submitting your "opt-out" choice and we will do all we can to honour your request. All e-mail communications from us, such as newsletters, tell you how to stop receiving them. Please follow these instructions if you no longer wish to receive the e-mail messages.
Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
This is a simple token used by Java applications to identify your unique session on the website. Typically used to maintain the integrity of your session while transacting information with a website (accessing secure areas, form submissions etc)
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonamously on its servers in the US, and neither CIVIC or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
9. Protecting Your Information
Hymn Technology acknowledges your trust and is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of information, we have employed physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
10. Links to Other web sites
Parts of our site contain links to third-party web sites for your convenience and information. If you use these links, you will leave the hymntechnology.com web site. When you access a non-hymntechnology.com web site, even one that may contain the Hymn Technology logo, please understand that we do not control the content and are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit. This Online Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those web sites linked to our site. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information.
11. Changes to This Statement
If there are changes or additions to the terms of this Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have. Please be sure to check this page before proceeding to use our site. Regardless of any changes we make to our Online Privacy Statement, we will always use your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with the version of the Statement in place at the time you provided your information, unless you give your express consent for us to do otherwise.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about Hymn Technology's use of your information or about this Online Privacy Statement, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.